Sunday, March 6, 2011

Touched by an Angel

A month ago today, I began reading a blog that has completely touched my life.

Sad and Chara, originally named Our Little Secret, is a blog written by Chad regarding the pregnancy process from a man's perspective.  However, when I started reading the blog, February 6th, the first blog post illustrated the untimely death of Sara and the critical condition of baby Miranda.

I do not know these people.  I learned of their tragic story from a Facebook status or two.  However, I was instantly captivated into the lives of these beautiful people.  I went back to the earlier posts Chad wrote about discovering he was to be a father (the day before Father's Day 2010), and quirky tales of Sara having to use the restroom a lot!

I was following the blog every day, or every time Chad blogged about his little Miranda's struggle to keep alive.  However, when he lost Miranda too, I only would read the posts every week or so.  I was so heartbroken for him.

I still am.  But I am so impressed at Chad's ability to continue to blog.  In fact, his perspective is admirable and I am inspired each time I read the latest entry.

Angels live among us.

1 comment:

Fairy Tale Mama said...

I heard about the accident on the day it happened from Andrea. She knew them via a college friend. I can't imagine the grief and pain this man must be feeling, and yet he presses on. That should give us all a little hope.