Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Room of 12

Yesterday I was sent an email forward that stated the following:

"I am supposed to pick 12 women who have touched my life and who I think might participate. I think that if this group of women were ever to be in a room together, there is nothing that would be impossible."


I had to really think about women that are strong, confident, and amazing.  I didn't include my children, even though I know they'll be amazing women.  So below are my 12:


Cheryl Brown 
Diane Martin

Dana Steward-Morris
Jill Baskin
Amanda Morris
Nancy Wolter
Diana Schilbe
Katherine Linton

Marie Goos Walter
Kelly Brown
Andrea DeAngelis
Jahna Berry






2 comments:

Andrea said...

Awwww...you are so sweet Michelle..I cannot believe you even considered me as one of the women! I love ya! I stopped by trying to catch up after being sick...what a nice surprise!

Katherine Nelson said...

Hi Michelle,

I just started reading your blog and feel very humbled to be included in your group of women. I think you forgot one women and that would be yourself, never doubt your own worth because you are an amazing person.

Miss you,
Katherine