Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wrong Direction: Rethinking

It has officially been 4 months that I have been on a journey to a healthier me.

When I weighed in this morning, I knew I had gained a few pounds.  After all, we were on vacation, Thanksgiving was just a few days ago, and I didn't work out for an entire week (and a few days plus).  However, Sunday I reevaluated my exercise routine.  With school in full session (the Ladybugs schedule and my teaching schedule), I have very little time alone.  If I spend the time Evie is at preschool in a class, I have no time alone.  I am a person that needs time alone to think, meditate and just chill.

So my new routine is:
Monday 6am: RIPPED
Wednesday 6am: Ultimate Circuit
Friday 6am: RIPPED

I have three Aqua Zumba classes left on Thursday evenings.  I love the class, but it actually exhausts me to then wake up early on Friday mornings.  Therefore, I will not be continuing the class after it is complete.

I also have to state that early morning classes give me empowerment for the rest of the day.  I also am less stressed, due to the endorphins released in the classes.  I am encouraged to continue down the path...even though it is a slow process.

No comments: