Friday, January 4, 2013

ABC's of ME

I follow Play Dr Mom's blog, and she does a weekly questionnaire with her blog community.  I thought a fun way to start 2013 would be to do the ABC's of me!  So here you go!

Age37 (not for long)
Beverage of Choicetriple venti soy latte
something you’d like to Change in your Lifedefinitely my weight
favorite Diversionreading children's/teen lit
Essential start of the daycup of coffee
Favorite Colorindigo
Favorite Gamecurrently in love with Where's My Water
Height5 feet 6 inches
favorite Ice Cream flavorcoffee or coffee with chocolate
Beloved piece of Jewelrymy engagement/wedding ring
Kids (names & ages)Zoe (7.5) and Eva (Evie 5.5)
Where do you LiveMichigan
Favorite Movie(s)so many...Amelie, Gone with the Wind, North By Northwest, White Christmas...
NicknameShell
Occupationmommy & music teacher
a weird thing in your Purse/bagface wipes/butt wipes (what can I say, my kids like to be clean)
favorite Quote"You can never go down the drain" - Mister Rogers
Right or left-handedright
Siblingsone younger sister, Kelly
Time it takes to get readyDepends - 10 to 30 minutes
Unusual FactAn ancestor on my mother's side was on the Mayflower
Best VacationBefore kids: Kentucky with Jim 2002/ After kids: Great Wolf Lodge 2012
What makes you lateI am very rarely late
Xrays you’ve hadchest, knee, and various others throughout life
Yummy food that you makeEvie and Zoe say, "grilled cheese!"  I personally think one of my crock-pot creations.
favorite Zoo animalgiraffe 

No comments: