Monday, September 12, 2011

Like an old friend

Today begins week 7 of my body transformation journey.  I am pleased with the results so far.

Over the weekend I dug out my size 16 pants to see if I could squeeze my butt into them.  And guess what?!  I can!  I currently have on a pair of cords that are definitely falling apart (from wear) but I just love them.  And most people will tell you that their favorite pair of pants (jeans, etc.) are like an old friend: welcomed and a bit worn from time.

I also begun a new class this morning at 6am.  Yes, I exercised from 6 until 7am on a Monday morning.  The class is called R.I.P.P.E.D.  Each letter stands for something.  You can learn more about it here: CLICK.  I was a bit afraid that I wouldn't be able to complete the training.  But I did, and I really didn't have a problem staying with the class.

Tomorrow also completes my personal training with Kara.  I am sad to go, because it means I have to be motivated to continue what I have started.  But I know my weekly schedule will bring results and keep me motivated.  I am also looking forward to seeing the changes in my measurements from August 1st.

My weekly exercise plan is this: I will take R.I.P.P.E.D on Monday mornings, walk on Tuesday mornings, Zumba on Wednesday mornings, walk on Thursday mornings, Aqua Zumba on Thursday evenings, Zumba Tone on Friday mornings, and Kettle Bell on Saturday mornings (hopefully this class works and I can do it before teaching starts).  Hopefully between R.I.P.P.E.D and Kettle Bell I will be able to push my body beyond my comfort zone.

I am really looking forward to seeing 199 or less...at 225, that number is attainable.

5 comments:

Fairy Tale Mama said...

You are so awesome! Keep it up sistah! :-)

Anonymous said...

You have been an inspiration, what are the week 7th results? Inquiring minds would like to know!

find my blog said...

Dear Anonymous: I have posted weekly results on the Body Makeover page. Thanks for keeping me motivated to do so! :)

Anonymous said...

I keep up with blogs here and there, I don't have the money to hire a trainer, but bought Jackie's book, and lost 6 pounds in a little over 2 weeks. At 265 and 5 ft 7 inches I have a ways to go.

Mary from Maine.

find my blog said...

Wow, Mary! That is truly awesome! The trainer was helpful, but I mainly did it because of my knee surgery earlier this year (Feb). I was scared and not confident enough to tackle classes before I had a professional help me along. Ten sessions was too much...5 would have been cheaper and the same motivation. Please keep me updated on your progress!!