Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day #3 - Pinterest Projects

I have fallen in love with this salad, which I re-pinned awhile back on Pinterest.  I love to bake, so this recipe was one for my husband, Jim, to accomplish.  

Photo from Eat Yourself Skinny -  http://www.eat-yourself-skinny.com/
The recipe is found here: Pita Bread Salad with Mint & Feta

We made two changes: 
1. Instead of cooking up the pita, we purchased pita chips (total time saver)
2. Instead of watercress we used arugula (watercress is super hard to find)

And here is a picture of our test results:


I love this salad - I really cannot get enough!  Which, of course, would defeat the purpose of eating yourself skinny.  However, this is why I am not skinny.  HAHA!

Want to see my other Pinterest projects I'm working on this week?  Click here: PINTEREST PROJECTS

No comments: