Sunday, October 25, 2009

Secrets of Family Success - A Firm Foundation

What is a Firm Foundation?

I suppose up until recently I would have strayed away from saying that the Bible is the foundation upon which my family is built.  However, with my inspirational talks with Bonnie, my belief in the scripture has grown.  I am now convinced that a God-centered life is key to a strong family foundation.  Without His word I am not certain that I would feel so sure of this.

I continue my journey with the hope that I become more secure in my beliefs; and I know that I am on the right path for a successful family.  I really like what the publication states:

"Such principles [the other blog entries] have helped many families to find true sucess.  Like all other families, they experience problems.  The difference is that the Bible has provided them with a firm foundatio for marriage and family life.  We would expect that to be true of the Bible, for its Author, Jehovah God, is the Originator of the family."

I am blessed to have a successful marriage and family; but I'm no stranger to the work it takes to keep it that way.  Each day is a another opportunity to make a wrong choice.  However, I hope my foundation continues to grow; therefore, providing what I need to make good choices and successful relationships.

No comments: