Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Body Makeover week 4 begins

Ah, reader, another successful and difficult week.  As I move along the training process, my body is sore (muscles, etc.) and it is emotional for me as well.  I am so much more cognizant of what I eat, drink, feed my children, etc.  I also have noticed that I actually awake excited to complete my workout, because I am proud when it is accomplished and most often I feel amazing.

I also added Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar to my morning vitamins and supplements.  It isn't the most pleasant tasting tablespoon of liquid, but the benefits are amazing.  I should be taking a tablespoon three times a day, but last week and this I am just incorporating it with my morning stuff.  Maybe I'll get to the three times a day at some point.

As the summer comes to a close, I have this week and next to continue with the current program.  However, I am creating a schedule that includes group classes and personal time starting after Labor Day.  I am definitely looking forward to school starting.  I have Evie in preschool 5 mornings a week, and Zoe will be in school 5 days all day (woo hoo 1st grade).  I am really hoping to have time for exercise AND time for personal stuff. :)

1 comment:

Fairy Tale Mama said...

You're doing awesome! You'll have to explain to me about the benefits of the vinegar next time we chat. Hugs!