Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Drum Roll Please....

Finally, I have a few moments to post the updates we have done to the basement.  It has been a very stressful and frustrating process from the asbestos tile removal to the fact Zoe had the stomach flu on Monday and I wasn't able to wash the linens.  But it is done - pretty much.  And tomorrow we are headed up north to Traverse City for a mini get-away.  Two days late, but better late than never right?

Here is a picture of my amazing husband, Jim, in his hazmat suit:


Here is the floor before removal:


And here is the floor after Jim's hard work:


Here is the beautiful vinyl tile right after the installers left:


I also received the ladybug vinyl stickers in the mail....so...it was time to do another cool project.  Here is the way my washer and dryer looked before:


I had so much fun deciding where to put each little bug.  I just had the best time, and these results were very quick.


And here is the complete room - after the renovations. I am in love with it.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Joe19 said...

Nice! And now I know what new scenery I'll get to check out when I next go downstairs to pee at your house!

Joe19 said...

Nice. And now I know what new scenery I will get to check out when I next go downstairs to pee at your house.