Friday, May 13, 2011

Day #13 {31 Days to Clean}

Day #13 - Fighting Fatigue


Before I post today, I just want to share my complete frustration!  I am missing blog posts from Day #11 (Wednesday) and Day #12 (Thursday).  I spent a lot of time on my blog post yesterday afternoon, and now it appears that BLOGGER lost it. Here is a lovely little answer from one of the BLOGGER team:


We are very sorry that users are unable to publish to Blogger right now. We have rolled back the maintenance release from last night and as a result, posts and comments from all users made after 7:37 am PDT on May 11, 2011 have been removed. Again, we apologize that this happened and our engineers are working hard to return Blogger to normal and restore your posts and comments. We will post a report once this work is complete.

-The Blogger Team
If they do not find the posts made from the last two days, you will have missed pictures of my huge Wednesday purge/organization.  There was also a lengthy blog from yesterday.  I don't save my blog posts in another location, because I never thought I would have to.  This really makes me sad, and frustrated.  I will now step off my soapbox and take a deep breath.
Of course, on the bright side: I am again reminded how little I have control over.  This is one of the lessons I will continue to learn each and every day.  
I am reluctant to increase the size of my post today, but I will report (in case this post is seen by others) that I was able to complete my revised Martha schedule challenges today.  As stated in yesterday's blog - I have a houseful of people coming over on Sunday for Evie's Birthday party.  So I decided to start the bedroom stuff today.  I also have decided to get our carpets professionally cleaned at the end of the month - all in one day - so today's scheduled activity from Sarah Mae is postponed until later.
I will be spending time with my kiddos and their teachers and classmates this afternoon.  Zoe is walking in her school's Walk-A-Thon from 2pm - 4pm.  One of the issues with a private school is that there is never enough money to do everything necessary.  I was very excited to hear we were getting all the kids involved with this activity!  All monies raised will be put to the purchase of new playground equipment.  I am very proud of all the students that are participating, and I look forward to helping the great cause.

One last note for today
I fight fatigue with coffee, lots of it.  Probably not the healthiest choice, but it works for me.  I occasionally (only occasionally) get a nap with Evie in the afternoon while Zoe is still at school.  These don't come often enough, but relaxing like that can really give me perspective for the rest of the busy day.






{Tagged to Joyful Mothering Homemakers Challenge}

1 comment:

Christin said...

So sorry about all the Blogger issues. :(

I drink plenty of coffee, too. If I wasn't nursing, I'd probably drink more!

I have five children and haven't slept well in 5 years LOL. I need the help!