Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day #29 {31 Days to Clean}

Day #29 - To Hire Help or Not to Hire Help


I am very blessed to live considerably close in proximity to my parents.  They are able to take the children if I need to go to the doctors, or when I'm in a jam.  But I also don't guilt myself over hiring someone if need be.  In fact, last Thursday I hired a sitter for two hours to I could spend some time alone with myself.  The me time I had was very valuable to my character.

I will admit that these medical bills are overwhelming financially on our family.  We are not in dyer straights, but honestly I would love to feel God's presence when it comes to how we are going to pull ourselves out from this dark place.  I desperately wanted to go on a vacation this weekend - it was booked and such.  However, we just couldn't do it, and I didn't want to increase the debt load for a vacation destination.

I am currently praying to see a light at the end of this tunnel.  I know it is there...and I will listen for the answer, as I know God is still speaking.


1 comment:

Fairy Tale Mama said...

I hope the light comes soon! That stress must be so hard. Hugs...