Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day #2 {31 Days to Clean}

Day # 2 - Created to Give Life



Yesterday I spent cleaning the external refrigerator.  The Martha challenge was to clean out the entire refrigerator.  However, I keep up in interior pretty well, because I hate to have sticky stuff on the shelves or rotting food in the back.  So this particular challenge was VERY simple for me.

The quote I have been focused on is:

"It's not so much how busy you are, but why you are busy.  The bee is praised.  The mosquito is swatted."
~Mary O'Connor

I tend to be a busy person, and many times I feel like I did a lot of buzzing around and nothing really got done.  I am praying that this 31 day challenge is going to be life changing for me (at least for the way I approach my home and family needs).

1 comment:

Fairy Tale Mama said...

Yay for you! I didn't get much of anything done yesterday. I ended up doing a vet run with the cats. Sigh. Hopefully today will be better and fun! :-)