Saturday, May 7, 2011

Collection of Pictures {31 Days to Clean}

Collection of Pictures


As promised, I am posting pictures of the first week of cleaning.  In an earlier blog, I mentioned my inability to remember to take "before" pictures.  Here are a few moments from this week of Martha challenges.  It has been a truly difficult week.

 
 My Mission Statement - per Mary challenge Day #1

Here is the statement as it appears on the fridge (the very CLEAN fridge)
 The gross oven, post self-cleaning function

 
 My husband, Jim, helping me remove the charred food from the oven

 
 Spice rack, labeled spices, and decorative roosters in kitchen

  
 Kitchen counter, reorganized, and sun tea for family (my life-giving element of today)

 The pantry/fruit cellar after a HUGE purge today

No comments: